Skip to content
- Akin, Daniel. A Theology For The Church. Revised ed. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishers, 2014.
- Kapic, Kelly M. A Little Book for New Theologians: Why and How to Study Theology. Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic, 2012.
- Arthur, Kay. How To Study Your Bible: The Lasting Rewards of the Inductive Method. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers, 2001.
- Duvall, J. Scott, and J. Daniel Hays. Journey Into Gods Word: Your Guide to Understanding and Applying the Bible. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2008.
- Piper, John. Reading the Bible Supernaturally: Seeing and Savoring the Glory of God in Scripture. Wheaton, IL: Crossway, 2017.
- Carson, D. A. A Call to Spiritual Reformation: Praying with Paul, 2nd ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2014.
- Earley, Dave. Prayer: The Timeless Secret of High-Impact Leaders. Chattanooga, TN: Living Ink Books, 2008.
- Whitney, Donald. Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life. Colorado Springs, CO: NavPress, 2014.
- Getty, Keith and Kristyn Getty. Sing!: How Worship Transforms Your Life, Family, and Church. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishers, 2017.
- Kauflin, Bob. True Worshippers: Seeking What Matters to God. Wheaton, IL: Crossway, 2015.
- Papa, Matt. Look and Live: Behold the Soul-Thrilling, Sin-Destroying Glory of Christ. Grand Rapids, MI: Bethany House Publishers, 2014.
- Tozer, A.W. The Pursuit of God: The Human Thirst for the Divine. Chicago, IL: Moody Press, 2015.
- Bonhoeffer, Dietrich. Discipleship. Dietrich Bonhoeffer Works, Vol. 4. Minneapolis: Fortress Press, 2003. New York: Touchstone, 1995.
- Coleman, Robert E. The Master Plan of Evangelism. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker, 2010.
- Gallaty, Robby. Growing Up: How To Be A Disciple Who Makes Disciples. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing, 2013.
- Putman, Jim, Bobby Harrington, and Robert E. Coleman. Discipleshift: Five Steps That Help Your Church to Make Disciples Who Make Disciples. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2013.
- Piper, John. Let the Nations Be Glad!: The Supremacy of God in Missions. 3rd ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2010.
- Newman, Randy. Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People’s Hearts the Way Jesus Did. 2nd ed. Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications, 2017.
- Akin, Daniel. Ten Who Changed the World. Nashville, TN: B&H Publishing, 2012.
- Reid, Alvin. Sharing Jesus Without Freaking Out: Evangelism the Way You Were Born to Do It. Nashville, TN: B&H Academic, 2017.