We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Growing and Going - Returns
2 Anne Drive
Hicksville, NY 11801
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
I do not accept exchanges on gift wrap paper.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Exchange Process / Procedure
To initiate an exchange, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your order number
- The item that you wish to exchange
- Quantity of the item you wish to exchange
- Brief description of the issue with the product.
- Photo of the damage / defect etc
- Contact number (if different from order)
- Delivery address to send the returns (if different from order)
We will process the exchange and send you an acknowledgement or confirmation email.
Conditions of Exchange
1. Circumstances / conditions accepted for exchange are:
Defective product – does not work (no ink, spoilt etc)
- Damaged product – physical damage, stains, broken
- Incorrect product delivered – mistake made in packing or delivery, and design / color
5. Reasons that DO NOT qualify for exchange (as shown, but not limited to):
- Change of mind
- Ordered wrongly
- Error on judgement (size too big, too small etc)
- Want to exchange for specific colors / designs
- ALL OTHER reasons not stated in part (a) above.
Why do the T-Shirts have a weird smell?
The t-shirts may smell like vinegar when they first arrive. Don't worry, that's not unusual - it's from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it's not permanent.
Fixation agent (sometimes known as pre-treatment) is used for all Direct To Garment prints. It helps the ink bond with the fabric, and without it, the ink would flake off the garment.
The smell is easily removed by simply washing the garment.
Why did only part of my order arrive?
If you order multiple items from my shop, please note that your items may arrive a few days apart in separate packages. This is especially true if you order magnets, pin buttons, or ornaments, which ship out separately from apparel items.
Shipping Times and Delivery
Most of our orders are shipped within 4-7 days. Occasionally, orders can take up to 14 days to ship. Once your order is shipped, it usually takes about 4-7 days for delivery. It may take longer than the estimated 2-4 days for delivery, especially during COVID times.
Please note that if you order multiple items your items may ship at different times and arrive separately.
I want you to love your purchase! If for any reason you are not happy with your item(s) from Growing and Going, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I am more than happy to assist you with questions and concerns.
I do not give refunds for items that are delayed due to USPS or DHL delays. Please note that present conditions at USPS and DHL are creating unprecedented delays, and that you may have to wait a significantly longer time for your package than what is typical. If, after a 30 day period, your package has still not been marked as delivered, I will consider this non-delivered and either reship your order or issue a refund for the item.
No refunds or returns on personalized or custom items.
Please double check that your shipping address is correct before ordering. If an incorrect address is provided, the buyer is responsible for the second shipping charge to resend the item(s).